Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Why I hate DC

I just did the math on a calculator. Considering how well all the bailout worked and we are now 7 trillion in debt... had all 150 million Americans been given 50 Grand each we all could have paid off debts, bought a car, bought health insurance, how ever many people are stuck in poverty could have started a business, and basically got the economy rolling again. However, 7 trillion was handed out to DC favorites and we the people are stuck with the bill.
Had the Stimulus been 50 grand I could have easily paid off all my debts and become a very good consumer as well however .... the $250 I got went to paying half my rent.

ALSO

Hillary Clinton was speaking at the Jefferson Jackson Baily Dinner in Connecticut when she let go with a carefully rehearsed scolding she knew would strike terror into the quivering spine of moderate Republicans, of which there are many.

“I am sick and tired,” Hillary said, “of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration, somehow you’re not patriotic.” She then screeched, “And we should stand up and say we are Americans, and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration!”

Now these same Democrats are saying that the very people they lectured to and who disagrees and protests are right-wing mobs?

No comments: